- Simple (adding machine style - also known as Chain)
- Algebraic (standard order of operations)
- Direct Algebraic or DAL (allows using function buttons before entering the number)
- RPN (Reverse Polish Notation)
- Expression (enter the entire equation and then evaluate)
Also has 5 Output notations:
- Normal (standard calculator formatting)
- Fraction (will convert answer to fractions where possible)
Calculator Tape (like an adding machine)
- Option to output all calculations to text file (appears in root presently - max size 30k)
Selectable Max size for base conversions (8, 16, 32 & 48 bit)
Selectable RPN Stack Size (for RPN mode - 4, 5, 10 or 50)
Two new skins (selectable in options)
Better Square Screen support - much improved on square devices such as the Palm Treo series
Graphing - can graph one equation. Lots of great features on the graphing screen.
Constants - now includes 16 new constants - accessible from the View menu when in Scientific Mode
LOTS of bug fixes and improvements.
This version will work for 7 days. However if you already have the full version installed it will upgrade the old version and retain its full version status. Please send any bug reports or suggestions to http://www.implicitsoftware.com/Support.html or reply to this thread.
If you would like to purchase the full version of iSS Calc Pro it is available here: